1. How many sterilization modes do a sterilization lamp have?
Have two ways: UV and Ozone
2. What’s the difference between them?
*UV : wavelength: 253.7nm How to Sterilize: ultraviolet radiation to sterilize, Destroy or change DNA Type: Physical
*Ozone :wavelength: 185nm How to Sterilize: It turns oxygen into ozone ( O2→O3 ), Strong oxidation Type: Chemical
3. How does the sterilization lamp work?
Ultraviolet sterilization lamp is actually a low-pressure mercury lamp. Low-pressure mercury lamps are made using a lower mercury vapor pressure.10-2pa) are activated to emit ultraviolet light. There are two main spectral lines: one is a wavelength of 253.7nm; The other is at 185nm, both of which are invisible to the naked eye.
4. What are their advantages and disadvantages?
*UV :Advantage: Simple, convenient, broad-spectrum and efficient, without secondary pollution, go inside the room immediately after turn off light（Disadvantage: Cannot kill all the bacteria and viruses where is out of light range, the shadow place might rest of bacteria）.
*Ozone :Advantage: O3 can kill all bacteria and viruses in the air（Disadvantage: O3 is dangerous for the body, people need around 15-30mints to open window for ventilation）
5. Can I choose UV+Ozone?
No, because they are indifferent wavebands, they cannot exist at the same time. （UVC: 253.7nm； Ozone:185nm）You can choose UV or Ozone according to your needs.
6. What is the workflow of sterilization lamps?
*UV: Turn on the lamp—People leave the room—Sterilize 15-30mins—Turn off the lamp—Enter the room
*Ozone: Turn on the lamp—People leave the room—Sterilize 15-30mins—Turn off the lamp—Open windows for ventilation 15-30mins—Enter the room
7. Why is the tube of sterilization lamp quartz glass?
Because UV can only penetrate quartz glass, can not penetrate any other material.
8. What function does the sterilization lamp have with the sensor?
The function of PIR sensor: when lamp lighting, if people within 5 meters distance of lamp, the lamp will power off automatically; When people left, the lamp will restart after about 55 seconds automatically.
9. Does the sterilization lamp have a timing function?
Yes, adjustable 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 60 minutes.
10. Can people stay in the room while the sterilization lamp is working?
No, both UV and Ozone harm the human body.