In recent years, the mosquito lamp gradually become a tool in the summer mosquito products. The more common mosquito lamp is mainly ultraviolet mosquito lamp, which uses the UV spectrum in the long-wave ultraviolet, and mosquito lamp is able to exterminate mosquitoes, is the use of mosquito habits – phototropism.
How Mosquito Repellent Devices Work
It uses the phototaxis of mosquitoes to attract mosquitoes and make them electrocuted. The use of high-efficiency mosquito-trapping lamps or violet LEDs has a high-efficiency attracting effect on mosquitoes, and can instantly kill flying mosquitoes through high-voltage electrostatic shock.
Mosquito Repellent Devices Structure introduction
3、Chain hook hole
4、Upper horizontal plate (PVC or aluminum alloy)
5、High-voltage electric shock grid
(there is a 2KV voltage between the grids)
(receiving mosquitoes and killed by electric shock)
(to prevent people from touching the high-voltage net)
9、Lower horizontal plate
12、Power cord plug
Mosquito Repellent Devices Light source introduction
Mosquito Repellent Devices Light source：LED and fluorescent light sources
1、In the LED light source market, the wavelength of LED blue light generally used is 395nm, and the LED light source adopts the built-in LED light source in PC tube. It’s possible if customers need 365nm LED, but the price is several times that of 395nm.
2、The UV light by the mosquito lamp is in the UV-A band; the range is 350nm-400nm, and its peak wavelength is 365nm; the ratio of UV-B/UV-A is less than 0.1% (UV-B: 280nm-315nm)
3、Fluorescent light source, generally using T8/BL, the wavelength of 365nm is the best light source for attracting mosquitoes, and the commonly used power is 10W, 15W, 20W three specifications.
Light source Photo
- Fluorescent light tube
- LED tube
Mosquito Repellent Devices PCB Board
Mosquito Repellent Devices are configured with different electrical appliances according to the light source, and are divided into two types
- Fluorescent light PCB board
- LED light source PCB board
Fluorescent lamp circuit boards are divided into 2 models
- Fluorescent lamp PCB board It is composed of electronic ballast and high-voltage part (high-voltage circuit is a voltage rectifier design)
- Fluorescent lamp light source also have circuit parts composed of inductive ballasts and starters, which are combined with high-voltage circuits.
LED Light source PCB Board
- LED PCB Board
- Drive part and high-voltage part with resistance-capacitance step-down (high-voltage circuit is designed for transformer rectification)
How to use and scope
Place the mosquito repellent devices in an open space one meter high. When the environment is dark and static, the mosquito repellent devices have the fastest mosquito-killing speed and the best effect.
Or screen doors and screen windows, turn off the lights and leave, concentrate on killing mosquitoes for 2-3 hours, and return indoors Non-stop, until the following day, for 1-2 weeks.
|Specification||2 X 10W||2 X 15W||2 X 20W|
- After the moAfter the mosquito repellent devices are lit, there should be no other light sources in the room. Otherwise, it will affect the mosquito repellent devices effect.
- When the mosquito repellent device is working, it is typical for mosquitoes and flies to make a “crack” sound when it shocks the electric net.
- Mosquitoes on the power grid should be cleaned frequently, the power supply should be disconnected when cleaning, and the product should not be washed in water.
- The mosquito repellent devices should be placed so that children can’t touch them. You can’t reach into the high-voltage mesh with your hands to avoid high-voltage electric shock when working.
- Mosquito repellent devices will produce electric shock sparks when working, so all places and places with large dust, flammable and explosive possibilities are strictly prohibited from using to avoid accidents.
- The human body should not touch the mosquito repellent devices that has just been unplugged. It needs to be discharged first, or it can be touched after standing for 10 minutes.
In addition to the use of UV mosquito lamps, we can also use other methods of mosquito prevention, such as the installation of anti-mosquito screens or mosquito nets, the use of mosquito incense, mosquito tablets, mosquito repellent water and other mosquito repellent products.
In addition, we should also pay attention to the more mosquitoes, such as in the evening, to less in the greenery more gazebos, green belts and pools, lakes and other places easy to breed mosquitoes stay.
If you want more details about Darkless’ UV Mosquito Repellent Devices, click here!