Canton Fair: The 134th Canton Fair (October 15–November 4)
The 134th China Import and Export Fair (Canton Fair) will be held from October 15 to November 4 in Guangzhou.
The 2023 edition of the Canton Fair has increased by 50,000 square meters and the number of exhibition areas to 55 compared with the previous edition, and accordingly expanded exhibition topics such as new energy vehicles and smart mobility, new materials, and chemical products.
More exhibitors and better quality, More than 4,900 enterprises participated in this year’s Canton Fair for the first time. Among the exhibitors, there are about 4,600 high-quality enterprises with the titles of “small giants” of specialties and national high-tech enterprises. The structure of exhibits has been further optimized, with more than 200 new product debut events and about 680,000 new exhibits brought by exhibitors, including about 100,000 new exhibits with high technological content and high value-added, such as new energy, industrial automation, and so on.
It is more convenient for buyers to arrive at the conference, and the service guarantee is more optimized. The relevant departments cooperated with China Southern Airlines and Qatar Airways, etc., and introduced measures such as enjoying discounts on air tickets with Canton Fair registration vouchers.
Meanwhile, a total of 237 accreditation points were set up in exhibition halls, hotels, and airports, an increase of 140 compared with the previous session. On October 12, 24-hour on-site accreditation began so that overseas buyers can conveniently apply for accreditation as soon as they get off the plane and arrived at the hotel.
The 134th Canton Fair is scheduled to open on October 15, 2023.
Phase I: October 15–19, 2023;
Second period: October 23–27, 2023;
The third period is October 31–November 4, 2023.
Change of exhibition period: October 20–22 and October 28–30, 2023.
- Phase I: consumer electronics and information products, household electrical appliances, lighting products, general machinery and mechanical basic parts, power and electric equipment, processing machinery and equipment, construction machinery, agricultural machinery, electrical and electronic products, hardware, and tools;
- Phase II: daily-use ceramics, housewares, dining and kitchen utensils, weaving and rattan and iron handicrafts, gardening supplies, home decorations, holiday items, gifts and premiums, glass handicrafts, craft ceramics, watches and glasses, construction and decorative materials, sanitary ware, and furniture;
- Phase III: home textiles, textile raw materials fabrics, carpets and tapestries, furs, skins, down and products, apparel trimmings and accessories, men’s and women’s apparel, underwear, sportswear and leisure wear, food, sports and travel and leisure goods, bags, medicine and health care products and medical equipment, pet supplies, bathroom supplies, personal care appliances, office stationery, toys, children’s clothing, pregnancy and infant supplies.
- Lighting System Applications: Industrial Lighting, Decorative Lighting, Emergency & Security Lighting, Entertainment & Stage Lighting, Office, Advertising, Exhibition Lighting, Outdoor Lighting.
- Electric light source: fluorescent lamps, energy-saving lamps, incandescent lamps, neon lamps, neon bulbs, tungsten iodine lamps, magnesium bulbs, tungsten bromine lamps.
- Lamp Accessories: lampshade, lamp post, fiber optic, lamp plate, lamp holder, lamp head, ballast, voltage regulator, transformer, glow starter, adapter, converter, sensor.
Hall Guide: The 134th Canton Fair Exhibition Area Layout Map
Hong Kong International Lighting Fair (Autumn Edition) (October 27–30, 2023)
Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
Venue Area: 91500 square meters
Venue Address: China – Hong Kong, 1 Expo Drive, Wanchai, Hong Kong
HKTDC Hong Kong International Lighting Fair (Autumn Edition) and HKTDC Hong Kong International Outdoor & Tech Lighting Expo (Outdoor Edition) combine to form a globally renowned trade platform for lighting and lighting products, presenting a wide range of innovative and top-notch lighting products and solutions and creating brilliant business opportunities for buyers.
The Hong Kong International Lighting Fair (Autumn Edition) is organized by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council and co-organized by the Chinese General Chamber of Commerce, the Chinese Manufacturers’ Association of Hong Kong, the Federation of Hong Kong Industries, the Hong Kong Electrical Appliances Manufacturers’ Association, the Hong Kong Exporters’ Association, and the Trade and Industry Department of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, aiming at presenting innovative lighting products to buyers from around the world. The show aims to display innovative lighting products to buyers from all over the world, provide a quality trade platform for local merchants, and promote international exchanges and cooperation in the field of lighting.
The Hong Kong Lighting Fair (Autumn Edition) has made a more reasonable arrangement of product zones to highlight the main business areas of the lighting industry, accurately grasp the trends of the global lighting industry, and meet the changing needs of buyers.
Scope of Exhibits
- Overall Home Lighting: Ceiling Lights, Aluminum Lamps, Flower Lamps, Fabric Lamps, Bath Bar Lamps, Crystal Lamps, Table Lamps, Wall Lamps, Craft Lamps, Children’s Lamps, Pendant Lamps, LED Flat Panel Lamps, Floor Lamps, Integrated Ceiling Lighting, etc.
- Commercial Lighting: Cups, emergency lights, grid shed lights, LED strip lights, LED lights, ceiling lights, track lights, metal halide lamps, bucket lights, LED point light source, stage lights, spotlights, fluorescent lamps, light strings, LED guardrail tubes, downlights, all kinds of lighting and so on.
- Outdoor Lighting: Landscape Lights, Solar Street Lamps, Garden Lamps, Lawn Lamps, Plant Simulation Lamps, Garden Lamps, Street Lamps, Road Lamps, Underwater Lamps, etc.
- Electrical accessories: all kinds of switches, lighting accessories, light fittings, bulbs, wax-tailed bulbs, flashlights, wires and cables, lampholders, energy-saving lamps, light bulbs, electrical appliances, T4/T5/T8 bracket, hardware accessories, LED fittings, tools, sockets, plugs and so on.
Pavilion Guide: Layout of Exhibition Area
Hong Kong International Outdoor & Technology Lighting Fair (October 26~October 29, 2023)
Opening time: 09:00–18:00
Venue: China -Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau Island, AsiaWorld-Expo, Hong Kong
Exhibition Area: 25,000 sq. ft.
Outdoor And Tech Light Expo 2023, Exhibition Time: October 26~October 29, 2023, Exhibition Venue: China – Hong Kong – Lantau Island Hong Kong International Airport – Hong Kong AsiaWorld-Expo, Organizer: Hong Kong Trade Development Council, Organizational Cycle: once a year, Exhibition Area: 25000 Square meters, exhibitors and visitors: 20,000 people, the number of exhibitors and exhibiting brands reached 500.
The Hong Kong International Outdoor & Technology Lighting Fair is held for the first time to facilitate developers, architects, landscape designers, buyers’ groups, wholesalers, and retailers in sourcing the right products and accessories.
The event will be held at AsiaWorld-Expo, an international transportation hub, in conjunction with the Hong Kong International Building and Hardware Fair.
The lighting industry is closely related to the building and construction industry, and having the two exhibitions at the same venue will bring synergies to buyers and create opportunities for cross-border collaboration.
The Expo will be held during the peak purchasing season of the lighting industry and concurrently with the Hong Kong International Lighting Fair (Autumn Edition), making it the world’s largest one-stop trading platform for lighting products.
The Hong Kong International Outdoor & Technology Lighting Fair has four zones this year, namely: Outdoor Lighting, Lighting Accessories & Parts, Professional & Industrial Lighting and Advertising Lighting.
The last Autumn Lighting Fair had a total of 2,727 quality exhibitors from 35 countries and regions, breaking the record of previous years. Among them, Australia, Bahrain, Bermuda, Canada, Egypt, Greece, Russia, American Samoa and South Africa were first-time exhibitors. Key exhibit categories included LED lighting, commercial lighting, home lighting, eco-lighting, outdoor lighting, as well as lighting management, design and technology.
The number of buyers was the highest ever, amounting to 73,000, who came from 136 countries and regions. In addition, a total of 69 buying groups from 60 countries and regions visited the show, including nearly 4,200 buyers and more than 2,800 companies from around the world.
Scope of Exhibits
- Outdoor Lighting: street lamps, high mast lamps, tunnel lamps, underwater lamps, garden lamps, moisture-proof lamps, torches and lamps, related outdoor lamps, and lanterns.
- Lighting accessories: related lighting accessories, lamp parts, such as LED, driver, ballast, transformer, and other products.
- Specialized Lighting: Industrial Lighting, Architectural Lighting, Security Lighting, Stage Lighting.
- Advertising Signage Lights: Advertising display lights, advertising signage lights, displays, neon lights, entertainment lighting, optoelectronics, and related products.
Pavilion Guide: Layout of Exhibition Area
2023 Shenzhen International Lighting Exhibition (November 22~November 24, 2023)
November 22, 2023 (Wednesday)
9:00 – 17:00 (Please enter before 16:30)
November 23, 2023 (Thursday)
9:00 -17:00 (Please enter by 16:30)
November 24, 2023 (Friday)
9:00 -16:00 (Please enter by 14:30)
Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center
No.111, Fuhua 3rd Road, Futian
November 22-24, 2023 Shenzhen International Lighting Exhibition will be held in Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center (Futian District, Fuhua Road 111). 600+ brand enterprises, tens of thousands of lighting industry new products, and the boutique industry will be shown to the world! As the last event of the lighting industry in 2023, it is bound to become the end of the year large-scale gathering of lighting industry people.